Showcase your decorating of any style of cake, cupcake, cake balls, etc. with the city of Grand Prairie’s cake decorating contest. Professional and amateur cake decorators are encouraged to enter.
Cake Decorating Contest Rules
The contest is free to enter. There are only two requirements.
- Each entry must be include the words:
Live Life Grand
- Cakes must represent how the entrant, residents, or other members of the community, live life grand in Grand Prairie.
April 6-8, the Uptown Theater will present three new musicals selected by theatre and film legends John Lithgow and Michael Mayer. Produced by MainStreet Musicals/Dallas, performances include:
- Monday, April 6, 8 pm – Merton at the Movies, Book by Donald Brenner and Music and Lyrics by Doug Katsaros
- Tuesday, April 7, 8 pm – The Gig, Music, Book, and Lyrics by Doug Cohen
- Wednesday, April 8, 8 pm – How Green Was My Valley, Music by Roger Ames, Book and Lyrics by Elizabeth Bassine