"Who Wrote the Book of Love" opens August 8 at the Uptown Theater
Texas Family Musicals' "Who Wrote the Book of Love" plays August 8,9,10 at the Uptown Theater. Take a trip down memory lane with this new 60's musical comedy where a group of friends are trying to fulfill their dreams of stardom and 57 Chevys. This fresh new show will remind you of a time when life was simpler and your summer nights were filled with music, laughter and romance.
July 26, 2014
Volunteers paint mural to honor community leader Johnie Stanton
|Honesty Newman, 6, helps paint a mural honoring community leader Johnie Stanton. ©Bob Fitch/Grand Prairie Reporter - 2014|
Volunteers from across the community gathered at the Stanton Garden located across from the Dalworth Recreation Center to complete a mural to honor community leader and long time Dalworth Recreation Center employee, Johnie Stanton who died in 2012.
- Farmers Market holds inaugural "Mrs. Ruthe's Fig and Fudge Festival" - July 26
- Texas Family Musicals' production of "The Night the Music Died" opens for its final weekend at the Uptown - July 25
- Dallas County Offers Free Back to School Immunizations - July 24
- United Realty & Associates opens office in downtown area - July 24
- Police seek robbery suspect - July 24